Be My Friend

Saturday, August 1, 2009

My First Leash Training

What is that that Aunty Diana has attached to my collar?
It's a leash? What is it for?
What am I supposed to do with it?
I'm supposed to get used to it?
What do I need to do to get use to it?
Do I need to grab it between my teeth?
Or do I just ignore it?
Or let it dangle down my back?
Or get it entangled round the footstool?
And figure out how to disentangle it?
Okay, I'll just need to get used to it.
But I would like to play with it too!
Since nobody is holding the other end, I might as well hold on to it.
Okay, okay, I'll just ignore it...
...and try to get used to dragging it along wherever I go...
...or even when I'm playing with Dinosaur...
This leash is a bit too long, don't you think?
Are we over with this session yet?
I'm tired!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    You are so cute
    I love all your shots
    they are so lovely

    hugs
    Kareltje =^.^=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Minnie - Max loves to chew and play with his lead too! JD is a good boy and happily wears his lead with pride! Cute photos! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment...*lick* *lick*

Blog Widget by LinkWithin