Be My Friend

Friday, August 14, 2009

Car Ride Again!

Yay! I get to go on a car ride again!!
I'm getting to like car rides...
...and I'm getting used to it too.
I'm not alone though. Santa is at the back there.
Santa, what are you doing back there?
Aww, Santa, are you that tired?
Take a closer look...she's really sleeping.
Hey, why do you put me here?
I prefer the front seat...I love the airconditioning blowing in my face!
Santa, why are you staring at me?
I just want to go back to the front seat.
Yeah, you can have the whole of the back seat to yourself!
Nice view there, Santa?

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're getting better in the car Minnie. We often fall asleep like Santa in the car. Did you go anywhere fun? Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minnie - we love car rides, you're such a big girl riding all on your own in the front seat. Our daddy let's us poke our noses out the window but only when we're buckled in... ooooh the wind blowing our ears... so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe ,both of u like car ride, me too :) i like to stare outside, counting car and bark on people who passed by d car ;p

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment...*lick* *lick*

Blog Widget by LinkWithin