Be My Friend

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

We Had Our Showers Today

Is the water cold, Santa?

Miniature-Schnauzer Silky-Terrier
Woah...woah...you got me wet too!

Miniature-Schnauzer Silky-Terrier
No, you are wet, Santa, you can't fly eventhough you have big ears!

Miniature-Schnauzer Silky-Terrier
Hey, I got into the shower too. Can you tell us apart? Don't you think we look alike when we are wet?

Miniature-Schnauzer Silky-Terrier
Aunty Diana, are you done with me yet?

Miniature-Schnauzer Silky-Terrier
Can I get off now?

Silky-Terrier
No, we are not going onto the grooming table!

Miniature-Schnauzer Silky-Terrier
Okay, you can brush Santa first.

Silky-Terrier
Nope, I'm not coming out if you're going to put me onto the grooming table!!

Silky-Terrier



2 comments:

  1. Hi Girls! Oh, you DO look so similiar when you're all wet! Oh, you poor things - that looks like a terrifying day, you're both so brave. Max doesn't like being brushed either so he feels your pain Minnie! JD rather enjoys being pampered so doens't mind it so much. Big schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minnie, I bet you smell so yummy and that your fur is super silky.

    Baths are horrible things that our people do to us, but you held up really well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment...*lick* *lick*

Blog Widget by LinkWithin