Be My Friend

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Where It Hurts

I am still in pain but it is better then yesterday. Let me show you where it hurts...

Take a closer look...

Then when I peed, I missed the newspapers and did it on the floor...

I kept wanting to go but only a drop or two that came out and it looked a bit bloodied. This got the humans worried and they called the vet. The vet said that it is normal within these initial three days and there is nothing to worry about.
And Christmas...

Keeping an eye and staying close...

While I rested...

In her favourite place...

Thank you, pal, for letting me rest in your "den".


Minnie's Signature

7 comments:

  1. Ouch - poor Minnie! Rest up and you'll feel much better before you know it. With big sister Christmas keeping an eye on you we know you'll be fine. Make sure you take it easy so as not to pop your stitches! Soothing schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaaah Minnie,

    What happened? Please be alright and do get well soon.

    -Scrappy, Bullet & the Piappies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Owie! Sending you a gentle get well hug. {{Minnie}}
    Luv, Lucy (Woof!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Minnie...I am so sorry you have the big owie...please get better real soon.
    Wags,
    Draco

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh sweet Minnie! Bless your heart :( I remember when my little girl pup had the same hurt, and she wasn't feeling well for about a week. And then one day...she woke up and felt 100% healed! She missed the newspaper too, and she was very embarrassed...but just like I will tell you...we don't mind one bit! Just rest and get yourself feeling your old self again, and until then...Christmas and the humans will take good care of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you will feel better soon, Minnie. Nice of Christmas to let you have her den to recuperate.

    Licks, hero

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment...*lick* *lick*

Blog Widget by LinkWithin